Call for Presenters
Submit your interest in presenting at the CxAlloy Forge Symposium
Thank you for your interest in speaking at the Forge Symposium 2023 in Atlanta, GA on October 18-20.
We're bringing industry leaders together to respond to the changing environment in which we all work. The world around us is changing; commissioning work is evolving and it's imperative that we come together to learn from one another.
Speakers from every perspective of the commissioning and QA community are welcome and encouraged to apply for a presentation slot - building owners, commissioners, contractors, and others who are involved in the commissioning process.
Presentations are typically 25 minutes long (including 5 minutes of Q&A). At this time, you're only required to provide a brief high-level presentation topic. If you submit a topic and it's selected, we will follow up with additional questions. Submit your interest by July 31, 2023.
Topic categories include the following, but we are always open to new ideas:
- Compelling and interesting commissioning projects
- Best practices for the implementation and use of software in our industry
- QA in the construction process
- Energy auditing
- The quest for net-zero
- Commissioning and QA in manufacturing
- Tell us what you believe is new and exciting in the commissioning world!